Wedding Cakes in the North West
This weekend we joined Rivington Hall Barn and Stanley House Hotel & Spa in a spectacular wedding showcase.
Our beautiful bridal cake, ‘Natalia’ joined us, along with our super on trend marble cake.
You can find ‘Natalia’ safely within Stanley House Hotel & Spa until the end of this week.
Bespoke Wedding Cakes
Lisa Marie creates bespoke wedding cakes for all of her wedding couples.
Inspired by her showcase & sketches, they work together to create a magical wedding cake.
Perhaps your wedding invitations, wedding dress, flowers or room decor first inspire you when designing your wedding cake? Or maybe even Pinterest. Wherever your initial inspiration comes from it all helps form your beautiful bespoke wedding cake.
So do you pick a petite wedding cake, a popular three tier wedding cake or a showstopper cake?
Anything goes, Lisa Marie will
advise you throughout the process and guide you to create the perfect wedding cake.
Lisa’s latest creations are inspired by the very latest catwalk trends. Her designs are truly unique.
(Photograph above copyrighted to Michael Dills)
“MAGIC IS SOMETHING WE MAKE”
So why choose Lisa Marie Cakes to design & create your cake?
- Lisa has over 12 years experience within the wedding industry.
- Lisa Marie Cakes are recommended suppliers to a huge array of venues within the North West.
- Current wedding award winners 2017 & 2018
- All of Lisa’s cakes are baked fresh with the very finest of ingredients. All locally sourced. Her recipes are original & baked to perfection.
- Word of mouth recommendations secure a lot of orders at Lisa Marie Cakes, limited advertising is needed due to this success.
- And most importantly there is only one Lisa Marie Cakes, from the baking of the cakes to final delivery & set up, everything is completed with absolute perfection.
You can find Lisa Marie Cakes this month at her final showcase this January at Bartle Hall. Another wonderful wedding venue. Why not pop along on the 21st of January to sample and view this spectacular showcase.
Find Lisa’s ‘Natalia’ design in situ this week at Stanley House..